Sunday, December 08, 2019

TESTIMONIAL :READ MY STORY

My name is Bonita i lost alot in my life and not material things , I mean in the way of family, relationship and trust. last year I met a wonderful man and due to faults of my own he left me late July. After four month of crying and feeling helpless as I so wanted that second chance with him I started looking around if there was any alternative that would change my situation , I had to visit my sister in Capetown as she was the only sympathizer I had in life. So one late night while at her house I was listening to a local station and some white lady was testifying about this powerful trusted healer one Father who had helped her to win R5millions lottery using his Millionaire maker magic ring. In honesty i was very skeptical but also desperate at the same time , anything was worth a try, I phoned the Father who spoke to me at a length about my situation and i decided to go ahead with the love spells , In one day i got amazing results, I called the old man for love binding spell to make sure we stay together happy for ever and he did it again, My man asked me THE BIG QUESTION and we wedded, i am now pregnant . All I can say Thank you Father you are the BEST. Any one out there going through a heart break or anything stressful just call him or whatsapp +27789009023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.