Friday, December 06, 2019

AFTER 6 YEARS OF SUFFERING ,I AM NOW HAPPILY MARRIED

After 6 years of suffering, we are now happily married. For 6 Years, I Lived an abusive marriage; but after reading and listening to various testimonials about Father Bossa in media and on radio, i visited him for spcial prayers. I was shocked when he told me accurately all my past and present problems that revealed my husband was involved in a relationship with another lady. He showed me the lady live in a mirror before me. In brief Father Bosa helped to seperate that lady from my husband, He also made my enemies and in-laws come and confess all the bad things they have been doing to my family.
Father Bossa performed a special prayer to bind my marriage , today we are happy together.

I higly recommend him to those suffering a similar fate as was mine to Call/Whatsapp +27789009023./ v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.